Katie Price slammed as she reveals she’s getting a THIRD dog after puppy’s death and giving away her last pet

KATIE Price has come under fire as she revealed she is getting a THIRD dog after one puppy died and she gave away her last pet.
She is preparing to welcome another guard dog called Okra into her home.
But in September Katie, 43, gave away a French bulldog to a TV producer pal after late pup Rolo tragically died.
Her Alsatian, Sparkle, was hit by a car when it escaped her home and ran out onto the road.
She has two dogs currently - a small chihuahua named Buddy and her beloved protection dog Blade, whilst fiancé Carl Woods has his own dog called Sid.
The TV star wrote on Instagram last night that she was looking forward to getting another protection dog as she feels at risk.
But animal charity PETA has advised against the move.
PETA director, Elisa Allen, told The Sun: "Given her track record with animals, several of whom have died in her 'care', it would be irresponsible and reckless for Katie to be allowed to acquire another one.
"And any breeder willing to sell to her is clearly putting profit over the animals' welfare."
Katie revealed her bruised and battered face after claiming she was attacked by a man in her home last month.
Most read in Entertainment
She first got Blade in 2019 after being held at gunpoint in South Africa amid a carjacking.
Katie and two of her children – Princess and Junior – were targeted while filming her reality TV show when they pulled over to the side of the road to go to the toilet.
And then just last month, Katie had another brush with violence when the TV star ended up in hospital.
Police were called to her home in Essex at around 1.30am on Monday, August 23.
A man in his 30s was held on suspicion of assault and theft.
Katie told us how she fled to her son Harvey's home nearby and called the police before being taken to hospital.
She said at the time: "I'm devastated. I have told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.